Glide to the future at an affordable price. The EROVER Smart Electric Scooter is one of the most affordable self balancing scooters out in the market today. It is the most purchased and most reviewed smart electric scooter by different YouTube channels. Manufactured in China, this scooter should not be mistaken to be of less quality, but should be taken as the door which opened the future for personal transport system.
Let’s take a look at how our review team saw viewed the EROVER as positive or negative this two wheel electric skateboard.
Why Buy the eRover Smart Electric Scooter?
- Affordability – This is the top reason why a lot of people have bought this smart drifting scooter. The eRover is the most affordable scooter in the market.
- Charging time – It only takes 2 hours to get a full charge. A fully charged battery can take you up to 30 miles or even more if not used at high speeds. That gives you about 3 or 4 days if you do not use it more than 3 hours a day.
- Easy to ride – Learning to ride it is easier than you think. Even an 8 year old will easily learn how to ride it without reading the manual. It gives you that effortless ride.
- Smooth and stable ride – It gives you a good, stable and smooth ride both at low speeds and at high speeds. The engine is quiet enough not to produce annoying sounds.
- Responsive Controls – the controls are responsive and easy to learn. Although at first, it might be hard to control the device, but once you get the hang of it, drifting in style is going to be a breeze.
- Overall Build – The overall build is great. The technology and functionality gives you the feel of the future right in your feet.
- Warranty – Although this is made in China, it comes with a warranty which is a good sign that it can be replaced if it breaks down, no questions asked. Warranty can also be extended to 2 years which is a great indicator that you can trust the manufacturer/distributor and further protect your personal drift toy.
Cons Of The EROVER Smart Drifting Scooter?
- Style – The style is just ordinary. It looks good with a first few glances but if you have seen other self balancing scooters, this can be ordinary in the design department aspect. The design team should have spent more time making it look more futuristic. But with its rock bottom price, you can’t expect to get flawless stylistic and futuristic design.
- Speed – It can reach 10 mph which is already a good speed. But there are other self balancing scooters which can reach up to 13 or 14 mph speed.
- Heavy – It’s a bit heavy. It weighs about 25 lbs which means that it is going to be a burden to carry if you run out of charge in the middle of nowhere.
- May get lots of scratches – With other owners having their first few rides, the scooter almost instantly got scratched. If you jump away from the device while it is moving, it will roll on the pavement which will get the top part that protects the wheel instantly scratched. A lot of the users have taped that top part to avoid it scratches. Other brands have a protective strip already installed.
- Questionable toughness – A lot of users have been doing tricks and stunts on 2 wheeled scooters and it could have been more appealing if it is tougher than it looks. Some online reviews posted broke the device in just a few minutes after use.
Scooter & Carrying Case Available In Many Colors
Overall, this is a great beginner scooter. If you want to try out a smart electric gyroscopic scooter for the first time, this is the scooter for you. It is affordable. Learning to ride it is easy. It charges fast and the controls are intuitive. This is definitely a best seller and a great buy for beginners and moderately skilled riders. This is not recommended though for stunts. It is highly recommended for people who want an easy, steady and comfortable ride. Read More Owner Reviews Here⇒